dimanche 13 novembre 2011

Charles is Tywin Lannister in Games of Throne

 
 
 
 
 
 Tywin and Jaimie conversation
                                          Tywin and Tyron conversation

 

                                                             from 2nd season
                                         
                                          Charles on horse
 
                                     
                                                  Arya Stark & Tywin Lannister Face-Off


                                          Tywin Arya and Littlefinger

 
 
Maisie Williams about Charles :

Is there anyone on the cast that you really look up to and enjoyed working with?

Williams: I have a lot of scenes to do with Charles Dance [who plays Tywin Lannister], and he was lovely and really nice to me and made sure I was okay all the time. I was really thankful because most of our scenes are kind of one-on-one... He kind of commands this respect when he walks in a room. I really do admire him and I think it's amazing that kind of presence he has.
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/68734076.html

 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire