mercredi 23 novembre 2011

Charles and Eleanor Boorman

She's a former model, now a painter and scupltor, dating since August 2008....She attended Princess Anne's old school, Benenden, before reading anthropology, psychology and economics at Durham. 

 
What sort of women am I attracted to?
 Beautiful ones! Of course I am being facetious. I like independence, I like strong women, women who survive and thrive in what is still a male-dominated world in most professions. I think that description fits my ex-wife and my former fiancée, Eleanor [Boorman, with whom he has a daughter, Rose, 3].
 
Fatherhood is great, and Rose is fantastic. Having her has awakened paternal feelings in me despite the unshakable love I have for my grown-up daughter. Rose is as bright as a button, and despite our age difference I hope I will have a few more years so that I can see her grow from child to adulthood.
 
I hope that as Rose grows the world will continue to become less biased against women. I think there is a lot more sexual democracy now and less bigotry, which is a good thing.

But I sometimes wish Rose was growing up in a different time. When I was a kid, despite the fact we were all floundering around a bit, there was a kind of freedom in living in a world that wasn't permanently online. I regret the passing of those days of innocence.
http://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.fr/2015/05/australian-interview-what-i-know-about.html
 
 
attending the official launch of The 2009 Investec Derby Festival at the Kensington Roof Gardens in London, in aid of the Starlight Children's Foundation, May 2009
Charles  by Eleanor
March 2009...At the launch party for the Josephine Hart novel, The Truth About Love
 
 
    
September 2010 : Six years after his divorce, Charles Dance is to marry an artist 26 years his junior.
The 63-year-old star tells Mandrake that he is to tie the knot with Eleanor Boorman, 37, "sooner rather than later".
Dance says: "I have got used to the bachelor life over the last six years so now I am in the process of de-bachelorising myself - but it will happen shortly." Boorman, a former model, who has been courted by Dance for three years, told me at the first night of Krapp's Last Tape at the Duchess Theatre that she has "scattered some cushions" in an attempt to help.
 Mandrake disclosed last month that Dance had told friends Boorman was "the one"' and that there was an expectation that they would marry before the year was out. The couple assure me that the wedding will be "a small and private affair for closest friends and family".

september 2010 : Dance yesterday confirmed the news at his North London home, telling the Daily Mail: ‘It's fantastic news. We're very happy.’
Miss Boorman added: ‘Thank you for your congratulations. We’ve been quietly engaged for a while. Close family and friends knew.’
She added that it would be a ‘small and private’ ceremony ‘possibly abroad.' But she insisted they would not wed 'for a while' because she has an exhibiton and Dance has film commitments.
The artist also said that Tuscan capital Florence was a ‘strong possibility’ for the wedding venue – because she trained there and the couple enjoyed a wonderful holiday with pop star Sting and his film producer wife Trudie Styler in the central Italian region last month.

november 2011‘We’re expecting a baby. Fingers crossed everything will be fine. We’re both thrilled."
  
 
http://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.fr/2013/11/pic-for-today_12.html

http://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.fr/2013/12/miss-boorman-e-and-portrait.html

http://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.fr/2013/05/got-won-radio-times-audience-award-bafta.html

http://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.fr/2013/03/about-miss-eboorman.html

https://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.com/2016/10/miss-boorman-cv-is-online.html

https://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.com/2014/10/all-about-eleanor-boorman-work-from-her.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire