dimanche 19 octobre 2014

All about Miss Boorman work from her site

What sort of women am I attracted to?
 Beautiful ones! Of course I am being facetious. I like independence, I like strong women, women who survive and thrive in what is still a male-dominated world in most professions. I think that description fits my ex-wife and my former fiancée, Eleanor [Boorman, with whom he has a daughter, Rose, 3].
Fatherhood is great, and Rose is fantastic. Having her has awakened paternal feelings in me despite the unshakable love I have for my grown-up daughter. Rose is as bright as a button, and despite our age difference I hope I will have a few more years so that I can see her grow from child to adulthood.
 
"Eleanor is a member of the Chelsea Arts Club and has a two year old daughter Rose, with Actor Charles Dance, on which Eleanor comments, ‘my daughter Rose was, for me, the greatest creative experience... ...."
and:
http://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.fr/2014/09/charles-narrator-of-wild-mongolian.html
name of Charles mother : Eleanor
other angle of the BFI - Imitation game
 
September 2010 : Six years after his divorce, Charles Dance is to marry an artist 26 years his junior. The 63-year-old star tells Mandrake that he is to tie the knot with Eleanor Boorman, 37, "sooner rather than later".
Dance says: "I have got used to the bachelor life over the last six years so now I am in the process of de-bachelorising myself - but it will happen shortly." Boorman, a former model, who has been courted by Dance for three years, told me at the first night of Krapp's Last Tape at the Duchess Theatre that she has "scattered some cushions" in an attempt to help.
Mandrake disclosed last month that Dance had told friends Boorman was "the one"' and that there was an expectation that they would marry before the year was out. The couple assure me that the wedding will be "a small and private affair for closest friends and family".
 

25 commentaires:

  1. How tall is her? Hope Charlie will marry her. I really like her.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. He already said he isn't getting married ever again.

      Supprimer
    2. When did he say that? Could you give the source of the interview..

      Supprimer
    3. I think Isobel knows where it is I think it was in a 2007 interview or something.

      Supprimer
  2. Well, don't you think they can do whatever the want- marry or not and this is not our concern?
    Marriage is not necessity nowadays, so let they enjoy being free;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yeah they can do everything including rumpy pumpy. "I like your kinky fuckery", "that's what I thought" lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. She really is quite perfect. Would love to see a photo of Rose.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Now, now let's not push it. He has a grandchild as well I'm more curious as to what he/she looks like.

      Supprimer
    2. "Let's not push it" ... who put you in charge of my thoughts?

      Supprimer
    3. I doubt we'll get to see what she looks like he seems very private when it comes to his children.

      Supprimer
  5. Sorry - I'm sure they are both lovely people but he's way too old for her. The difference in age may not seem so important now but the clock is ticking..."will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm 84?..."

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I disagree, sorry, If I loved someone like charlie -the most special old man ever- I would do that till the end.. Well as long as he's still love me of course haha no matter until his death

      Supprimer
    2. p.s. I mean I agree with the disagreeing comment.

      Supprimer
    3. Nope people have different interests and age does play a factor you can say it doesnt all you want but most of them dont last and it comes off a little bit as of a gold digging agenda for some not Nell of course coz she's better off.

      Supprimer
    4. Well I knew people would disagree but I speak from experience: My father was 28 yrs older than Mom. After raising and setting us kids off, she was a vibrant 49 ready to enjoy the world whilst Poppy was rounding 78 and wanting nothing more than a good book & armchair. Love is grand and ageless & Mom never complained. Still, I can't help but think that Mom's life would have been more full filling had she married someone closer in age

      Supprimer
  6. Love him as an actor but I question his choice to father a child at his age. Feel free to flame me, but he should be enjoying his grandkids not to mention how he traveled a lot for work when his kids were growing up.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Love him as an actor and as a person and as a man and as an old man

      Supprimer
    2. We don't know him in person though just sayin'.

      Supprimer
    3. I wonder why were you here

      Supprimer
    4. Who's to say he had a choice.

      Supprimer
    5. Yes, who's to say if he had a choice. Many babies aren't planned. (Plus, if the mom decides to keep the child, fathers not really have a say in the matter.) We don't know what happened, maybe they planned the baby maybe they didn't but it's their business.

      Supprimer
  7. You guys need to calm down! Jesus! It's certainly none of our business if he wants to marry her or not and she seems she's doing alright for herself and her art, and looking for baby pictures? Lots of people have babies yet you don't see their child on the front page. Actors have private lives you know I doubt he'd give out a picture of his daughter just to satisfy you lot.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I'm just happy to see that they look happy together. whatever else is none of my business.

    RépondreSupprimer