mardi 5 juin 2012

Charles at The charity Leonard Cheshire Disability in 2010

Charles gave an award to producer Ash Atalla, producer of Trinity and others...the ceremony was hosted by actress Janie Dee at London Studios.
On set at Royal Holloway, a slightly oppressive architectural mixture of Hogwarts, Gormenghast and the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, Charles Dance is addressing staff and pupils in a mocked-up dining hall. I ask him about his participation in an ITV2 teen drama. “What attracted me was the great elements of black comedy which I don’t often get the opportunity to do,” he says. “Also I was attracted by Ash Atalla, despite the fact that I think he is a rogue. He is a terrifically innovative producer.”
How Ash Atalla went from The office to Trinity:
"If this sounds unlikely, given that Trinity, a comedy-thriller set in a Moxbridge college, is populated by sex-crazed teenagers and firmly aimed at ITV2s 18-34 target audience, you need to know it is anchored by the authoritative presence of Charles Dance. Charles and I hit it off immediately when we met. We just talked about women for an hour. We were both having girlfriend problems at the time and he gave me some advice and I gave him some. A few weeks of kiss and chase and a nice lunch later Dance was on board. "

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire