mercredi 5 juin 2013

There and there

Channel 5 has acquired four-part German mini-series Shades of Love from Power Distribution.
The Northern & Shell-owned broadcaster has acquired the rights to the series, which is fronted by Game of Thrones star Charles Dance.
The mini-series, which is based on Rosamund Pilcher’s bestselling novel September, tells the story of the Aird family and a dark family secret amid the Scottish Highlands.
The series, which was produced by Tele München in association with German indie Gate Film, originally aired on German public broadcaster ZDF.
DVD released last year :

 From a Paul Kaye interview :
Dennis Pennis would surely have had plenty to say about the very impressive cast you have joined, including such stars as Charles Dance, Lena Headey, Ciaran Hinds and Peter Dinklage. Which of the cast would have been his main red carpet target, and what would he have asked them? 
The thing about Dennis Pennis is that I only did him for about a year and a half, we only made three half-hour shows and once I’d knocked him on the head I knew I’d never do anything like it again. I’m quite shy really. I always liked the idea of doing him a lot more than actually doing him. He was my two heroes combined, Woody Allen and John Rotten.
I don’t think about "Pennising" people anymore, although I’d be lying if I said it didn’t cross my mind when I saw Charles Dance emerging from portaloo in a leather cassock on the Game of Thrones studio lot. In some ways the 1990s was the last truly rock 'n’ roll decade, and it was great to be part of that scene...........

.....It tells you a lot about this family, and it tells a story that I think is interesting, how lonely an existence that is, being a Lannister, that they can’t even imagine going against daddy. Even when he’s saying you’re going to have to marry this gay guy, and you’re going to have to marry a little girl, and you’re going to break her heart again. It’s terrible, and they still can’t say no. Of course, Charles Dance is just phenomenal.
AVC: You had a wonderful scene with him in the first season, but have you acted with him since?
NCW: I can’t wait. I’m pretty sure we’re going to have some fun next year. We’ll have the whole family back together.
 
                                               from an interview with  actor Michael Kell

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire