lundi 10 mars 2014

Got se4 trailer 3

Trailer #3 - Secrets : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIASaUUwklk
What was your first impression when asked for the role?
The fact that the Game of Thrones is an adult version of Lord of the Rings, and the dialogues are shockingly good. But the real surprise came on the set: I thought I signed up to a single television series, have been retired for an apparatus to which many envy cinematic productions. Americans know where and how to spend money, unfortunately this is not true of Europe. In the field of television is pulled away from us.

Therefore undertaken after many decades of a cinematic career in a U.S. TV show?
Not necessarily. Let's face it, every actor, so I can, at some level prostitute: Check dunk there, where there is job. Before completely disenchanted, I would add that the quality of the script and the director's reputation also matters, and the need to travel for the sake of shooting which part of the world. And yes, the amount credited to my bank account does not leave you indifferent. I really do not.

Several times during your career has developed bad guy.
This trend is something that you are looking for overseas productions negative character, a sophisticated British accent speaking actor to be signed?
You need to disappoint, has not been a British accent is the coolest: French and Scandinavian colleagues gradually stole this role. However, I do not think that Tywin Lannister's character would be particularly bad guy. At least in a mythological society, created by George RR Martin is not. Are you sure that the value judgment other than you or me, but since it must compete and retain its position as the twenty-first century, it is clear a more dangerous environment that can do things that are smooth, we say that slap. But I would add that if a person nowadays wants to get ahead in society, may not be the most popular figure.

What is your favorite character on the show?
Tyrion, played by Peter Dinklage. Great actor, I'm trying to persuade him to act out once in Richard III. More would be really striking. His qualities really come out of the costume productions, especially Shakespeare would be good for him. For historical works based on the viewer is always a preconception just by studying or reading about the character. However, it is also true that a set of values ​​and age shows, which has really been exceeded  Richard's character and above all this is so evil as to be grotesque, intrigues, we can not watch without laughing. I can not wait to get back to appear on the scene.

Have you read the novel before George Martin process?
No, and not just read. I do not know what to do with such a book, it does not fit in my handbag, so great. It was more than enough for the scenario in which a great piece of writing. If you have been bad, I would have forced my hand to take the books, but fortunately got away with this scope now.
 
You can not pre-mapped to the character of the scene such as how long it will be?
No. I have no idea. I'll tell you if I have to die.

What is your opinion of the franchise on the James Bond franchise ?
Daniel Craig is the best of all time Bond. First, because a great actor Daniel weight is due to the character of his game.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire