dimanche 4 mai 2014

Actress Xena Avramidis (GoT) about Charles

....And Xena Avramidis – who went from a walk-on part in Casualty to the kit-off role in the sword and sorcery sensation – also made a big impression on her fellow cast, not least veteran British actor Charles Dance who walked in on her mid-romp.
That was probably one of the most surreal moments of my life so far,” laughs the Greek-born, statuesque six-footer, currently studying English Literature at Cardiff Metropolitan University.
There I was in this brothel with nothing on, crawling around on a big bed with a two other women and a couple of guys when in walks (Dance’s character) the ruthless Tywin Lannister himself.
“It was such a shock because I’ve always adored Charles Dance and hadn’t even realised he was scripted to appear in the same scene.
“Then, when it was all over someone shouted, ‘Come on over and meet Charlie’ - I was awestruck.
“Luckily , I’d managed to slip into a dressing gown by that point otherwise I’d have really been embarrassed,” she laughed.
"He turned out to be a real sweetheart though and couldn’t have been nicer to me.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire