mercredi 17 septembre 2014

From an article in The Telegraph

 
"Charles Dance has some wise words that Sarah Palin, the failed vice-presidential challenger, may care to ponder after she allegedly shouted “do you know who I am” after a rowdy house party in Anchorage.
Praising the actor Jack Huston – with whom he appears in The Great Fire on ITV this autumnDance tells the latest issue of Spectator Life: “I don’t think I know anyone... who would say 'do you know who I am?’ or 'my aunt’s name is...’ They just don’t do it.” Certainly it would take the 31-year-old Huston, son of Lady Margot Lavinia Cholmondeley, some time to list all of his famous relatives: the late director John Huston was his grandfather, his aunt is Anjelica Huston and David Cholmondeley, the 7th Marquess of Cholmondeley, is his uncle. "
 

4 commentaires:

  1. Thank you Isobel for this blog. I visit everyday if there's something new on here. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I visit this blog more than 3 times in a day xD I really need some help

      Supprimer
  2. wow great black&whites

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. also it's always good to read about his thoughts on things

      Supprimer