mardi 4 novembre 2014

Charles was at The Harper's Bazaar Women Of The Year awards 2014...the video

Charles at 03:54 mn
 
 
 
......at Claridge's Hotel , in London... to present to Gwendoline Christie the British Actress of the Year
with Debbie Harry
"Can't believe I've never posted this! #charlesdance #got #gameofthrones #lanister #belfast #london #besttv #plane #bestpals"

19 commentaires:

  1. With his future daughter-in-law XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. He's a true lannister. I've seen news on some sites he makes confession that he killed people for fun in 1980s. Is it true?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Why does he look so short on the photo when gwenn kiss him. Doesn't make sense at all @/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. She's wearing heels duh!

      Supprimer
    2. Look at his frame, looks so short, I thought he has a longer body frame, longer legs etc...

      Supprimer
    3. Idk know why you're so wrapped up in all this he's still friggin' tall IMHO. He's even taller than Kit Harington or any of the young actors on GoT if you consider him short. Also that happens to everyone when they get older, they lose an inch or somehing.

      Supprimer
    4. You didnt get my point, I'm his huge fan and I know he's a tall guy but on this photo his frame looks so short, I wonder why.., is it because of the camera angle, but yeahh you didn't get my point..

      Supprimer
    5. YOW! That must be some set of heels Gwen's wearing! Dance is, what? 6'4" or more and she makes him look absolutely diminutive. She must be one tall cool drink of water!

      Supprimer
    6. Yea, I see what you mean about the photo. Looks to me like he's deliberately bending his knees - hence the goofy look on his face. Perhaps a veiled satirical comment on his part regarding their combined physical stature? Pretty darn cute in my opinion!

      Supprimer
    7. Fanatics. Always in secret doubt.

      Supprimer
    8. There's so many photos so I have to show the photo that I mean by writing "the photo where gwen kissed him". If it's about the camera angle (perhaps the camera on top of them) I wonder why gwen doesn't look short as well. That's my point. I believe we all love him, that's why we were here, if we adore the same guy could we show some of our hospitalities among us. I'm definitely not your enemy!

      Supprimer
    9. The distance between his loins and his footwear looks so short. He has long legs for sure, but that photo shows a different thing.

      Supprimer
    10. More like the focal length the photographer was using at the time wasn't a normal lens. Or that his clothes are dark as fuck but I think he's bending his knees. Or maybe, just maybe the photographer was the same height as him and he focused on Charles not Gwen.

      Supprimer
    11. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

      Supprimer
  4. KISS HIS LIPS, GWEN!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Charlie: "Who's there? She's so beautiful. I wanna have her cell phone number."
      Gwen: "Oh please Charlie, stop it. Don't be silly."
      Charlie : "I won't stop until you kiss my lips."

      LOL, kidding.

      Supprimer
    2. Gwen's boyfriend actually designed her dress :)

      Supprimer
    3. OMG it's so adorable.

      Supprimer