mardi 19 mai 2015

Despite the falling snow premiere at BFI Southbank and...

Taking place 22-25 June at BFI Southbank, this event is the only UK export market dedicated to supporting British films and companies.....
This year's delegates will have a sneak peek at some of UK cinema's most exciting up and coming titles. Among them will be the premieres of:
 Despite the Falling Snow (6 Sales), a Cold War drama starring Charles Dance....
 
                               http://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.fr/
°°°°Tywin Lannister Goes to Barcelona
 a memory about a year ago when I was flying from London to Barcelona when I saw someone familiar on the plane.  It was Tywin Lannister.
He looked as if he didn’t want to be disturbed and he had the same displeased bitchy-resting-face as the picture above.  And now I know actor’s name is Charles Dance.  But I didn’t know it at the time.  He looks roughly the same in real life, except for hair that looks like it was in a pony tail at one point but had escaped.
....
So with all the above being said, I did approach him as we were deplaning — we were sitting roughly in the same area.  The exchange went something like this:
Me: Are you who I think you are?
Tywin Lannister/Charles Dance: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
Yeah, he was pretty furious.  He stormed off.
Tywin: 1 Me: 0
And I will say this in hindsight, I was totally in the wrong.  But man oh man, I don’t think it was much of a push for him to play Tywin.
I’m team Tyrion.

6 commentaires:

  1. fer Christ sake Charlie, we all have bad days when we don't want to be bothered but that's no excuse to rip the guy's head off. Surely there are better ways to tell a person to sod off. Show a little class next time...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think it's an understatement to say CD does not suffer fools gladly.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Let me doubt about the fact that Charles actually yelled at smbody in a plane full of people just because that person kind of "bothered him". I would believe it if he had answered coldly, but STORMING OFF in a public place? Highly doubt it, sorry

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I can't take this post seriously, the ridiculous amount of Tywin description the guy writes makes it sound like he hates CD's guts. 'Are you who I think you are?' Oh yeah, that's the style. His entire post seems too jokey and like Anon 21 May 2015 @20:36, I doubt it as well. Tyrion sucks too.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. At least he learned things from the experience, like CD's name. LOL!

      Supprimer
  5. The writers account seems reasonable enough but even if he did embellish, it doesn't matter, it leaves readers with the impression that CD is an arrogant git (WHICH I DOUBT HE IS!) Like it or not, his is a public persona and accounts like this reflect on his nature. I once witnessed Johnny Depp accosted by a hysterical fan - very unpleasant - but he handled it with gracious aplomb. When he saw the horrified look on my face, he just shrugged and gave me a smile that said, "what else can I do, welcome to my life..."

    RépondreSupprimer