lundi 30 mai 2016

Director Thea Sharrock(Me before you) about Mr Dance

                             http://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.fr
How did you come to Janet McTeer and Charles Dance for Will’s parents, Camilla and Steven?
TS:  Janet is somebody I’ve admired for many, many years but never worked with. She was my first choice for Will’s Mum, and I knew as soon as I got her I needed to get an actor who could match her – and be tall enough…  And I’m really proud of achieving that as Charlie is very tall [laughs]. Charles was fantastic to work with: so precise, utterly charming and incredibly respectful of Janet and what she brought to the part of Camilla.
They were fantastic together. I’m very, very proud of their performances. Both of them have a theatre background, like me, so how we spoke about the characters and scenes came very naturally to all three of us, which really helps when you have so little time relative to theatre.

                                                               
                                       

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire