lundi 20 juin 2016

Actor Eugene simon (GoT)

He also explains why his money would be on the Lannisters winning the battle:
I’m compelled to say the Lannisters would look like the better team, for me, and the actual reason I would say that is because of Tywin Lannister. You’re aware of the fact that they are a hugely wealthy and powerful family, but I think one of the things that Charles Dance, I think, has brought to that character, the character Tywin, is this incredible sense of utter, utter kind of relentless, robotic commitment to victory, to winning, and he’ll do whatever is required to get there… The Lannisters do have our strategists, both politically and militarily. They would be the house that I would probably put my money on. 
 http://www.hypable.com/game-of-thrones-actor-eugene-simon                              
       
                                        Charles by Steve Hickey
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire