mercredi 24 mai 2017

Charles and late Roger Moore(1917-2017)

 
 
“For Your Eyes Only” Role: Claus (1981)“That was my first big film, really, and to be part of the whole Bond thing was quite exciting. Roger Moore, who was the Bond in that, was an absolute gentleman. I was only playing third villain from the left, as it were, and I had one line, if I remember right, which was, ‘Get in,’ which initially the director wanted to cut. Roger, bless him, said, ‘Oh, no, you can’t cut this line. It’s very important for Charles to say this line in this film. It’s just before he gets killed.’ So he said, ‘Alright, Charles you hang on to the line.’ It was great to be part of a big machine like that, and it was a real eye-opener because I’d done very little film up until that point.”
http://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.fr/2016/06/charles-dance-takes-look-back-at-some.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire