vendredi 30 juin 2017

Mr Dance in 2001

"Years ago, I saw two of the Game of Thrones cast members perform in plays in London, and I met them at the stage door with my camera.
In early 2001, I saw Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister in GofT) in Long Day’s Journey Into Night. The other cast members were Paul Rudd, Paul Nicholls, and Jessica Lange. My seat was right up close to the stage, which normally is too close but was just right for this one. Lange didn’t come out to meet anybody afterward, but the three men did. This was before gathering at the stage door after a show was popular in the West End, so there were only a few of us waiting. This was also before digital cameras, so I didn’t realize that my photo of Rudd caught him with his eyes shut.  He was very friendly, and Charles Dance was very gracious."
 

1 commentaire:

  1. What a lovely and very moving episode. Beautifully filmed (and we get to see inside CD's home!).

    Thank you so much for posting.

    RépondreSupprimer