vendredi 4 avril 2014

Charles about Enemy of Man

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHvS-LaUo0s
"I got involved in this because I’ve worked with Vince as an actor and I have some experience of trying to get an independent film off the ground, and it’s not easy. We’re quite idealistic in England. You know, we just hope we can get stuff off the ground that doesn’t cost an enormous amount of money, but something that will appeal, not just to the art house crowd, and Vince has managed to attract a pretty good cast. And, it’s just something I wanted to be part of, you know, because a lot of the time, we expend energy trying to make a silk purse out of a pig’s ear with some of the scripts that are sent to us, and this seems to me like a bit of a silk purse."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire