dimanche 10 août 2014

Err !

there's a new commercial coming...
that's him !
and someone is pregnant
"He won't say any more about the specifics, though when asked if a significant age gap can be a problem, his reply suggests that he and the 25-year-old Thunderbirds star had different ideas about starting a family.
 "Age difference doesn't matter. But one has to consider children. When you get to a certain age, there's more sand in the bottom of the egg-timer than at the top. It's nice to feel you have some guarantee you're going to be around when your kids are in their teens, and the chances are that you might not. I adore my own kids, but I'm not a great lover of children. I don't go 'ooh-aah' at babies." 

5 commentaires:

  1. Some say he can play piano, guitar and ukulele. I'd like to see that.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. He was in this series called Trinity and there was this behind the scenes video on youtube where he gets interrupted by one of his younger co-stars.

      Supprimer
    2. I'll check it out.

      Supprimer
    3. There's a youtube video I remember but it's the Merlin series' behind the scenes ("The Witchfinder" episode). He played the ukulele and sang, it was at the end of the video.

      Supprimer