dimanche 3 août 2014

Tsss !

"...I can return to my morning routine of an 8am swim in the Hampstead Lido. I only do it from mid-March to the end of September because when the temperature drops below 6C even I tend to wimp out...After my swim it's a five-minute cycle ride back home for the full cardiac-arrest breakfast..."
"Aware, though not obsessed with the ageing process, Dance has a regime that is almost military in its precision. Every morning he goes swimming for 30 minutes in the unheated Lido on Parliament Hill Fields winter aside and works out with his own weights and cycle at home. "I do something every day, a bit of yoga, pilates and a bit of military stuff."
staysure mag

7 commentaires:

  1. Would like to see his pic when he's swimming ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What year was the last picture taken?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I fell in love with this man since I first saw him 3 months ago as Tywin Lannister in Game of Thrones... I first heard his voice in his scene with arya and gendry and I screamed, "god damn it, whose voice is that?!" A tall and broad-shouldered man rode his white horse in his wonderful armor and then I fell for him... unconditionally ... and leave stephen dillane (stannis baratheon) behind him.. Forgive me Mr. Dillane, it was an accident.. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. OMG <3 <3 <3 May I ******** with you, Sir?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. 10 years ago, when he dated Sophia Myles, ahem!

    RépondreSupprimer