vendredi 16 janvier 2015

Charles is Borghejm in Little Eyolf in 1982

Little Eyolf : se15 ep 3 was featured in the BBC serie Play of the Month in July 1982. It stars Anthony Hopkins and Diana Rigg
 
"Alfred Allmers has spent his whole life writing a book on "responsibility," a luxury he can afford as a result of his marriage to the wealthy and beautiful Rita. However, much to Rita's annoyance, his attention isn't always undivided toward her, as Alfred shifts his focus between his book, their son Eyolf, and his half-sister Asta. As Allmers slowly feels trapped in an unfulfilling marriage, emotions and a painful past threaten to boil over into a terrible finale."
                              http://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.fr/
 

66 commentaires:

  1. It would be great if someone could find and upload The Secret Servant, it was the mini series he did after JITC.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. A small group of people love him very much ...i just don't know how many guys are in it. ;)

      Supprimer
    2. A small group? What did you mean? I thought many people love this guy

      Supprimer
    3. You are not supposed to be here, This is a place for his fans, and I believe he has many. I think you are the same person who say "he is starting to look sound and sound old" in previous comment. A fan of aidan gillen I guess

      Supprimer
    4. If you mean am i the person (who replied to the comment I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH) then yes, but you guys don't get my point at all you seem to think i'm the aiden gillen fan w/c is far from that ( how nice of you to assume) I'm just saying he doesn't have as much fans as ooo let's say peter dinklage or pedro pascal or maisie williams...he and jack gleeson are probably in the same league maybe Charles a level above him since not a lot of ppl can tell the difference btween char and actor.

      Supprimer
    5. Lol you mention peter dinklage, that dwarf, I wonder why many silly people worship him. Peter, pedro, maisie have become popular just because their role in GoT, that's all. I believe and yes I really believe in his youngster Charles has so many fans as that 3 lucky people have.. And I wonder why you were here, this is not your place. You're blind, open your eyes, many young people admire this old man and his work.

      Supprimer
    6. Peter dinklage? HA HA HA

      Supprimer
    7. I still can accept your argument if you mention kit or nicolas, but peter dinklage??? HA HA HA You are kidding me HAHAHA OMG I really get a kick out of this

      Supprimer
  3. Tbh Jack Gleeson is more attractive than Peter Dinklage. It's only about his villain role. Imagine if PD had to do a role like Jack did, no one would like him.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That he is and so is his accent, he's also the King of Ireland. Yes, exactly...it got to the point about the rumor that people passing by started spitting on Jack because he was Joffrey.

      Supprimer
    2. Nope, Jack is more handsome and beautiful than peter. That's my point.

      Supprimer
  4. Réponses
    1. Jack Gleeson is awesome! Good of him to lay low for a while and continue with his studies. If it were other child actor's they'd probably quit school or something.

      Supprimer
    2. Of course Jack is awesome even after he did his badie role very well. Imagine if he did tyrion's role and Peter your true idol did joffrey's role well I bet you know what would happen lol NO ONE WILL LIKE PETER. NO ONE!

      Supprimer
    3. I don't even see Peter doing that role, he doesn't have Jack's sadism that made the Joffrey role what it was.

      Supprimer
    4. Sad sad ableist...probably envious of PD's success.

      Supprimer
    5. See, you love that dwarf more than Charles, that's why I called you a PRETENDER.

      Supprimer
    6. Envious to an ugly dwarf lol what a joke.

      Supprimer
    7. I tell you, you have a very low taste if you love that ugly dwarf more than Charles. Infact, you have! You cant deceive me, I can see that you love him more than Charles so I was right >> Its not your place, go to PD's place and cry and worship him there lol.

      Supprimer
    8. The more you reply my comment about peter, the more you show yourself as a pretender xD

      Supprimer
    9. You just want me to stop because you feel insecure about it ;) tell me again how i love peter more than Charles...pls. elaborate.

      Supprimer
    10. Imagine peter ugly nose, ugly lips, ugly legs etc lololol OMG haha

      Supprimer
    11. You mean you're looking at the mirror right now right?

      Supprimer
    12. "Oh peter oh peter I'm crying now my love, I now have to pretend that I'm not your true fan" Hahaha that's soo funny xD

      Supprimer
    13. Hahaha it's funny how your insecurity is showing...you're probably getting a kick out of this as you've said before ;) careful not to kick to hard chucklefuck xD

      Supprimer
    14. I just realized how stupid you are oh peter lover, lol tell peter to come here and read my comments about him so you both can cry together hahaha xD

      Supprimer
    15. Lol funny little chucklefuck and her dellusions true fan? LOL Keep telling urself that. ;)

      Supprimer
    16. Of course I'll keep telling you the truth that you are a true lover of a dwarf. There are so many beautiful actors out there and you only choose a dwarf? Haha blind!!

      Supprimer
    17. Hahaha Ive been telling you that I only gave Peter as an example yet you chose to be shallow hahaha Shallow chucklefuck!!

      Supprimer
    18. But you were offended when I told ya that I dont like him nanana. Ohh yess you're a great pretender. You just realize that peter is ugly then suddenly you're ashamed of being his fans lol. "I love charles more than peter" lol you are also a fan of the ugly peter haha

      Supprimer
    19. Nope im not even a fan of his...Ive been here since 2012 but ive never commented not until someone else commented first.
      yeah sure...keep loling up those words darling ;)

      Supprimer
  5. Wow. You're quite the sad ableist aren't you? This is my place just as yours and I am a fan of Charles just as you are and many people who visit Isobel's blog.
    Nope I'm not blind, quite a lot of younger people love him (check tumblr, facebook and twitter) but not to a degree that all of them watch his older work like JITC, some of us fangirls do, but others don't, they'll just stick with him as Tywin. Also I wonder why you feel so entitled as to say that this is not my place you're giving these Cersei vibes, did Dinklage do something to you personally that got you fuming with hatred behind the keyboard?
    It's nice that you're getting a kick out of this, I just hope you're not kicking yourself too hard.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Then you are a pretender. Your first comment is sooo provocative and I see that as an offence. You chose some bad words. It offended me as a true true fan of Charles. Bring peter to me now so I can spit on his disgusting face. I have hate him for so long.

      Supprimer
    2. Charles is a legend > 1 millions peter dinklage sorry not sorry lol

      Supprimer
    3. Pretender? What bad words? Like 'small group of people who love him' which I myself am a part of? Or was it the 'I just don't know how many guys are in it ;)' a few men have professed their love for him and it's quite funny actually and not in an embarrassing way but because we all feel the same. Charles loves Peter as well, he thinks he's quite talented.

      Supprimer
    4. "Charles is a legend > 1 millions peter dinklage sorry not sorry lol"
      Ok, now you're just trolling lmao but I still love Charles more than Peter.

      Supprimer
    5. I don't believe you sorry not sorry

      Supprimer
  6. STFU ALL OF YOU, I LOVE CHARLES DAAANCEEEE !!!!!


    ♡♡♡

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. What took you so long Robert Muldoon?! Have you finally escaped from the raptors?

      Supprimer
  7. I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH!!

    Please don't reply my comment!!

    Let me alone!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. 'I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH!!'
      I'm sure the guy you love so much will be impressed at how much you hate on PD an actor who he himself respects.

      Supprimer
    2. You start it again. Dinklage has a disgusting face, even Charles himself can not make me stop to hate him. And when his character killed my fav character, that fact had gained my hatred. Let Charles respect that dwarf as he likes and let me love Charles as I like. You, if you wanna love that ugly dwarf badly then like him as you like, we have different business.

      Supprimer
    3. You've been calling me out a lot and when I try to let you see things from my view you rebuke it...what makes you so all high and mighty that you're monitoring his fans w/c ones are real and w/c ones aren't?
      I see...your basis of hatred is a tv character and his supposed uglyness. Last question...why are you so entitled as to calling other people a pretender? Are you a special snowflake?...pls. elaborate on that. And no Im not stopping until you admit thay you assumed immediately w/o basis nor understanding that my words on my first reply was true...that I said he has a small group of fans who love him v. much not knowing just how many guys are in it then you proceed to call me as the commenter who said 'he's starting to look and sound old' when truth I was one of the ppl who commented after you rabidly replied to that person...then you called me a pretender that I prefer PD over Charles when in truth it's the opposite. Afterwards you restored to name calling PD UGLY, THE DWARF showing your true colors...that you really are a sad person who's basis of hatred of another person is a tv character.

      Supprimer
    4. Lol you are so stupid. I basically dont like peter donklage and the tv character just "had gained" my hatred. I wont stop either before you stop it first idiota. Yes you are a pretender, if you aren't why do you feel so offended about that ugly dwarf. You will stop your comment when you know we both are Charles fans, but you dont. You are sooo mad at me about peter, thats why you are a GREAT DISGUSTING PRETENDER. Come to me now so I can slap your stupid face lol. Yuck.

      Supprimer
    5. Hahaha see I knew you'd be the first to restrore to name calling...why do i feel so offended over that ugly dwarf? There are other people like him who are born with that condition they themselves struggle everyday at least show some compassion for them.
      I don't need to stop bec. I already am a fan of his...you're just insecure asshole who can't accept that I'm a fan of his more than peter get off your high horse CHUCKLEFUCK.

      Supprimer
    6. I'm not a pretender like you so I say what I feel. Dinklage, your true love, is an ugly dwarf, thats the fact. He got so many fans just because his character in GoT.

      Supprimer
    7. Haha everyone who read your comments will know that you are a great pretender. Do you mind to read your own comment one more time? Hahaha. Silly you, you think people are stupid like you. You are wrong, peter's worshiper xD

      Supprimer
    8. How would you know it isn't Charles that I love more?...it's Charles movies that I watch more again and again esp. Floyd coz that was a fun role and also Trinity tho that was a little trashy but he was great as usual in that. At least we agree that PD got fans coz of GOT the character he plays is a favorite among fans.

      Supprimer
    9. I wouldn't be bothered about it...at least I elaborated it as best I could.

      Supprimer
    10. Whatever. I dont care. What I only care is.....

      I LOVE THIS GUY SOOOO MUCH!!!!

      ♡♡

      Supprimer
    11. See you can't even see past your own judgement. You ask and i respectfully reply to your questions while you ask and only post shit to make me the horrible person here. I don't even think your a true fan at all as you claim to be...I love this guy soooo much more!

      Supprimer
    12. I dont care about you and I never asked you to reply my first comment. Pathetic LOL.

      I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH !

      You? Just go to hell @:p LOL

      Supprimer
    13. I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH MORE!!!
      Hahaha hell? Didn't you get the memo that there isn't any hell?
      Then why did you reply when I replied as well doesn't that make you even more pathetic? Chucklefuck.

      Supprimer
    14. When some people dont need your comment but you still give them some and they feell your comment is just a shit, then that is the time you should feel ashamed of yourself. LOL.

      I LOVE CHARLES "BADASS" DANCE

      Lol please make your own line LOL. PATHETIC.

      Supprimer
    15. I don't feel ashamed at all yours tho...just remember you're the one typing it and people who come over here see it...you sure you don't mind checking the stuff you wrote?

      Supprimer
    16. When some people dont feel ashamed of things they should ashamed of then you may call them pathetic lol.

      Supprimer
  8. Again pls. eleborate why you're such a special snowflake that you monitor his fans in a rational way...no backwards thinking or petty name calling actual discussion as to what makes you think you can pass judgement on someone who shares the same favorite actor as you do...I only mentioned PD bec. he has the most fans in the GOT fanbase as well as his Tyrion character does then you restore to calling me a pretender all bec. I don't like it when others are being ableist. That then we can actually talk properly.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I dont like you reply my first comment and I dont like your ambiguous words in your first comment. I see that as a mockery because I think Charles has many fans.

      I was starting to stop when I realized you are a fan of Charles, but you still reply my comment and I dont like that. I said "dont reply my comment and let me alone" but you still reply them.

      But I dont care. I just wanna post this..

      I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH !!

      This is not your business, simple, you shouldnt reply my first comment. Thats all.

      Supprimer
    2. Also Im the person who first replied to this post...the one who wanted to find The Secret Servant online.

      Supprimer
  9. You replied w/the assumption that Im not a fan of his and that I trolled my way here from the aiden gillen camp and im not even here to hurt you in the first place I just share how you feel...didn't you get the smiley face on my first rply? That a lot of guys do love him secretly that it's actually quite funny when they admit it? We could have talked about that but you concentrated on how fake and a great pretender i am when Im not if anything. Why do you think it's bad if he does have less fans than the 3 names i mentioned...when there's a website by a woman named mary who have been fans of his from the beginning and ppl from all over the world hang out there too...they call themselves Charlie's angels and over the years a lot of ppl have been bad mouthing their group calling them 'middle aged housewives' aren't you mad at those ppl?
    It is my business when you think im some random person on the internet trolling you bec. i only do that in sites like youtube not here. And esp. With the way you reacted...saying that I don't belong here, a place of solice where I can get news from ppl like Isobel who love this guy enough to make a blog about him.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I love this old man so much and thats the truth. I dont care his age as old as my grandfather. Tbh I was offended by your first comment. Thats my problem, I think thats because I love him so much. I was sad when I read your comment because I found on everywhere that many people like/love him. I know peter has so many fans, but you cant compared him to Charlie. They are in different generation. I thought a true fan of him wouldnt made a comment like that. Im happy when I see many people like him and I love all his fans.

      Supprimer
    2. The things/people we love sometimes bring out the worst in us...that I can relate too. I feel the same way as you do about Peter, but I can't compare him to Charles either...nor could I ever compare Pedro, Kit etc to him as well as much as I loved Pedro as Oberyn and Kit's improvement as Jon Snow...something always about subtlety that only a few actors can capture. Charles is like a mixture of the late Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee...he has Cushing's mannerisms and Christopher Lee's voice and not many actors are blessed with that...that only comes once in every century.
      It makes me happy too whenever I read that this person or that person love him.

      Supprimer