jeudi 16 avril 2015

Charles was at the Jessica Fulford-Dobson's private view

                                                       Woman in gold
                       http://aboutactorcharlesdance.blogspot.fr
 
...held at the Saatchi Gallery...the exhibition, Skate Girls of Kabul, features portraits of young girls, as you've probably already guessed, skating in Kabul....
 
                                              and from the past : Bifa 2011 arrival
http://www.bernd-talasch.com/awards/2014/11/20/the-2011-bifas-british-independent-film-awards

8 commentaires:

  1. I'm not familiar with this woman. Can anyone shed some light?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Just google her...surely that won't take that much of your time.

      Supprimer
  2. She is a London Based photographer.
    I have wondered for ages why nobody on this blog replies using their name.or a nickname. I didn't want to be the first/only one to post under my name. Is it so mildly sarcastic comments like the one in 18/4/15 at 14.30 can be made?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Well I still had a point, googling her wouldn't take much of Tish's time and yes, I am the person who made the mildly sarcastic comment. Now you know.

      Supprimer
  3. Thank you, Anon 23:24, I'm the one who asked who she was. I did end up Googling her and she's a very interesting person. Thank you for replying. I think your theory about anonymity is correct, so I'll be happy to use my name.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Congratulations! You deserve a medal you special creature you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. If anyone has not seen Woman in Gold, please do so; it's a wonderful movie. CD's part is small but he's perfect for it ... the managing partner of a big L.A. law firm. Yes, L.A. He channels his voice from China Moon many years back, sans the dripping wisteria of a U.S. Southern accent. And fof course he looks fabulous.

    RépondreSupprimer