dimanche 3 août 2014

Tsss !

"...I can return to my morning routine of an 8am swim in the Hampstead Lido. I only do it from mid-March to the end of September because when the temperature drops below 6C even I tend to wimp out...After my swim it's a five-minute cycle ride back home for the full cardiac-arrest breakfast..."
"Aware, though not obsessed with the ageing process, Dance has a regime that is almost military in its precision. Every morning he goes swimming for 30 minutes in the unheated Lido on Parliament Hill Fields – winter aside – and works out with his own weights and cycle at home. "I do something every day, a bit of yoga, pilates and a bit of military stuff."
staysure mag

7 commentaires:

  1. Would like to see his pic when he's swimming ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What year was the last picture taken?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I fell in love with this man since I first saw him 3 months ago as Tywin Lannister in Game of Thrones... I first heard his voice in his scene with arya and gendry and I screamed, "god damn it, whose voice is that?!" A tall and broad-shouldered man rode his white horse in his wonderful armor and then I fell for him... unconditionally ... and leave stephen dillane (stannis baratheon) behind him.. Forgive me Mr. Dillane, it was an accident.. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. OMG <3 <3 <3 May I ******** with you, Sir?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. 10 years ago, when he dated Sophia Myles, ahem!

    RépondreSupprimer