dimanche 4 octobre 2015

An answer in GIFs

I was Vinal here :
 

 
 
 
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
 
What ?
I can't post what I want on my OWN blog ?
 
I don't respect Charles Dance private life ?!?!
he wouldn't like this pic ?....err ! seriously ?!?!
 

5 commentaires:

  1. Not new at all. Been using this website for over a year. It's great what you do. Very up to date. I just found your last post very intrusive. And this post is ABSOLUTELY pathetic. I know English isn't your first language but have the decency to give me a proper WORDED answer rather than just post this crap. How old are you? Grow up.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. There you go again, complimenting yourself

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Please, let's try to keep this lovely site friendly....I've seen far too many 'fan based' sites turn into an unpleasant mess when people disagree about something.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you :) That's what I want it to be too.

      Supprimer
  4. I've been coming to this blog on and off for the past year. Just want to thank Isobel for keeping up on updating it. Let's respect the fact it's her blog and her own time on maintaining it.

    RépondreSupprimer