samedi 31 octobre 2015

A pic for today

bs from the past
 
 

6 commentaires:

  1. Whoa!! Way Harsh....Thank God I am not a celebrity. But seriously folks, why this need to analyze every minute detail of a person's life? I mean, at the end of the day, who the F**K cares?????

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. it's a Blind Item from the past...their "job" is to speculate...

      Supprimer
  2. I care, Antonias, because I'm interested in CD as an actor and a human being and his behavior interests me. I like to know about the real person behind the mask.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I was commenting on the above item "October 20, 2012" - which Isobel so aptly named as "bullshit from the past". Would you consider this a report on his personal behavior? No frickin' way! - it's just short of slander in my view. I too am also interested in the man AS AN ACTOR - through his art. The person behind the mask is not for me to know. Let the poor man keep a bit of his identity to himself.

      Supprimer
    2. He is too profound a fake to ever reveal his real self. He doesn't even remember what the truth is anymore.

      Supprimer