samedi 3 octobre 2015

soon in a tabloid ?!?

I've just seen 20 paparazzi pics of Charles in the street holding Nell's pink handbag...and not happy to be photographed....
but pics seriously under copyright...let's wait and see....maybe in Daily Mail...
"Friday flashback to when I met Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister at the pub and recommended some local Lake Breeze wines to him. If you look closely I'm actually touching his shoulder, that means we're best friends now. #tywinlannister #charlesdance #alwayspayshisdebts #bffs "

8 commentaires:

  1. I don't understand why this is news?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ah ! ah ! ah ! thank for your visit

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're very welcome but in all seriousness how is this newsworthy? He sees the mother of his child. Wonderful. Really don't think it's worth pointing out.

      Supprimer
  3. Anon, we welcome all photos of Charles here, especially with Nell. Something doesn't have to be strictly "newsworthy" to be included here, random photos are perfectly acceptable, especially the candids.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I just thought it was a little intrusive is all. Just my opinion. The blogger didn't have to dedicate a whole post to me in gifs with her reply though. I thought that was a little childish.

      Supprimer
    2. But thank you for replying. I appreciate that :)

      Supprimer
  4. I know Charlie hates the Daily Mail. I don't find this photo too intrusive, although I can understand he wants to keep his private life very private.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That's what I mean. I think it's best to respect his wishes.

      Supprimer