mardi 14 octobre 2014

Err... not gentleman

11 commentaires:

  1. I really really love him, but his behavior in this pic dissapoints me, yes still love him though

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sometimes I feel like in a few or maybe even most of his premiere pics he just wants to get it over with as quickly as possible also notice how when he does interviews he says the same thing over and over again. I'm sure he knows that you can't please everybody (and I mean fans) and we can't always expect actors we love to be perfect human beings and fans tend to be disappointed if they aren't. We don't even know him in real life either just sayin'.

      Supprimer
  2. Oh, I wouldn't be so harsh on him. I imagine these types of events are really tiresome and what can you possibly say when asked the same questions over and over again. Seems to me his partner looks extraordinarily bored and not at all pleased to be there - it was raining buckets at the time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. If I were her, I would mad at him, shout at him and then punish him by putting my lips on his lol I'm in love with him really

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'd fuck him, please don't blame me, it's not my false, it's him, why he's so sexy in my eyes ����

      Supprimer
  4. I watched the live stream of this. He was just trying to cover them both but it was getting in the way for the photographers. It was quite funny to watch.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. yeah, saw that too. let's not be too critical of a snapshot of a split second :P

      Supprimer
  5. Hmmm, let's see. Mr. D has a lovely lady. She surprises him w/news that "they" are having a baby. He's 60+ and raised 2 lovely children. They are all grown up & he's getting on with his life, after he and the kids mother divorce.
    A BABY? Seriously, are you kidding me? Really. Really, now.
    They didn't marry. Obviously, there is something missing in this relationship. Is it trust?
    I'm not judging, just saying that a lot of women "think" getting preggers will net them a marriage. Is this misleading or not? Not very clever of a woman to think she can change a man, after all. I'm just saying. KMF

    RépondreSupprimer