mercredi 8 octobre 2014

Charles was at the the 58th BFI London Film Festival

                        for the screening of The Imitation Game....
 aboutactorcharles.blogspot.fr 
 
 
 
 
 

13 commentaires:

  1. :)) Love his impersonation of the director. Charlie, you're a gift to humankind!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm proud of you, Charlie... ★★★★

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Look how Charles hold that umbrella.. Poor his wife xD

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love how he talks about how the movie called Kabloonak is the movie he is most proud of but nobody saw it. I've been scrounging this movie for quite some time now but still no luck.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Is she really Charlie's wife?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. No, she's his ex-girlfriend. They have a daughter tho, she's around 3 I think. They were separated not long after her birth. Now his ex-girlfriend is engaged to someone else. But I guess they remained close. Who knows.

      Supprimer
    2. p.s. Maybe "separated" not the right word, they broke up, that's what I meant.

      Supprimer
    3. Who is she engaged to, do you know?

      Supprimer
    4. I was wrong about the engagement, sorry! As far as I know she isn't engaged to anyone. (I remembered reading something in a post here, back in September but I checked it again and it was about her previous marriage, more precisely the wedding ceremony back in 2001.)

      Supprimer
    5. Well she belongs to our Charlie then.. Happy birthday to Charlie, my most beloved actor.. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Supprimer
  6. Glad to see he has a partner at his home haha.. She's beautiful, I think.., and behave as if she is more mature than Charles :D That's good for a "goofy" Charles..

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES !! WE LOVE YOU ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. All I wish for Charlie is to live to the fullest and be blessed in every area of his life beyond his wildest dreams.

    RépondreSupprimer